Friday, February 12, 2010

Back Pain In The Time Of Implantation Bleeding I Am Just Curious If Implantation Bleeding Could Only Result With Cramps Or Pain But No Bleeding?

I am just curious if implantation bleeding could only result with cramps or pain but no bleeding? - back pain in the time of implantation bleeding

I was with cramps, abdominal pain n my stomach and abdomen often feels as much gas for 3 days and not go away, feeling that my period could come any day, but it's a little early because I have one more week and the other half, until my time comes.
I'm curious whether the implantation bleeding, pain or cramps, but can cause bleeding to know? or what yall think?

2 comments:

ahanda said...

If the scheme could lead to having seizures when they become pregnant, baby dust to you

ǺМ إ Ґнε Šåщę ĠıŗĻ ♫ said...

Yes, not all plans with the implantation.

Post a Comment