Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Puuled Me Over The Knee How To Get A Hold Off Your Drivers License?

How to get a hold off your drivers license? - puuled me over the knee

Recently I've lost my wallet about 2 months and had to send a copy of my license.They told me I had a grip on them and could not get up Pennsylavania then she took from the cellar. I fax my information they need four. Now they say they never did not receive information from me and the DMV Fax. License is not just a card. Recently, I had always puuled driving without a license. If I had to keep my license to be a stat I have never been so I lose my license for a few years in the state I live. Can someone help me please. If you do not get my license back, I will lose my job

1 comment:

stangsvt... said...

Why is there an influence on your DL? Have you arrested for drunk driving or driving over 100 km / hour? I do not understand how you can control more than they have.

Post a Comment