Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Old Metal With Wood Handles Antique Squeezers Month-old Steel-toe Work Boots Have Several "cuts/nicks" Especially Around Toe And Heel Of Boot. Typical?

Month-old steel-toe work boots have several "cuts/nicks" especially around toe and heel of boot. Typical? - old metal with wood handles antique squeezers

This is my first pair of shoes to work every time, so I expect no idea what a view, to take away. I work in a workshop production of steel and I all made of metal, wood (especially laser cutting sharp metal nail palettes. How can I avoid even more brutal, cutting and abrasion, or is it the way it is?

1 comment:

Clickety... said...

You are in a difficult environment for cuts and nicks are inevitable. I want to keep soap in the saddle, using the leather boots supple and strong though. If it is too dry, it is more susceptible to nicks, etc.

Post a Comment