Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Product Liability Insurance Quote I Am Doing A Business Plan For My Esthetics Program And I Am Having Trouble With The Insurance Part?

I am doing a business plan for my esthetics program and i am having trouble with the insurance part? - product liability insurance quote

I just need an example of the cost of insurance for the theft protection, theft, loss of contents, business income, professional liability insurance, the premise / Product Liability and compensation for employees. I'm not much a just enough to make me quote for Insurance

3 comments:

mbrcatz said...

Yes, well, a lot of information that you need to obtain bids. The price range is huge for companies, and depends on the exact amount of coverage, among others.

You should go talk to a local agent - or buy something to eat - then they give answers to some 100 different questions, and ask them to guestimate figures there is no need to live today.

Insurance Biz CT said...

Icarus is correct. Rise and files. If you are not a "pink slip" will hold a hearing. For example, if your ex-employees, we must prove that he was dismissed for misconduct. The burden of proof is on them, not you. Unless you can prove what is or is not presented in court, you win. The advantages are the retro day for the first question.

PATRICK B said...


Under these circumstances, I propose here http://www.InsuranceFreeTip.info/insurance-for-free.htm to have a visit.

Post a Comment