Friday, December 18, 2009

Ballhead For Monopod Cheap Plastic, Breaks Immediately! Is There An Quick-release Ballhead Pod Accessory/unit That Will Attach To My Old-school Camera Tripod?

Is there an quick-release ballhead pod accessory/unit that will attach to my old-school camera tripod? - ballhead for monopod cheap plastic, breaks immediately!

I have an old school tripod that I had given my father. Instead of buying a new tri / monopod, I would see if it was a ball I can accessories that can be bought quickly my pod available. Could you please make and model?

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Ben H said...

Visiting www.reallyrightstuff.com. They sell compatible devices Arca Swiss, which is the professional standard for accessories Quick release tripod.

You can also Hex style sheets Manfrotto quick and holders of approximately 30 million B & H Photo or Adorama. QR additional disks, as I recall, about $ 10.15 each. Switzerland plates are not as good as the RRS or Arca made, but are slightly cheaper.

Post a Comment