Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gas Moped Scooter I Have A Lot Of Questions About Buying A Gas Moped Scooter?

I have a lot of questions about buying a gas moped scooter? - gas moped scooter

With gas prices as the clouds no tomorrow, I'm thinking about buying a moped scooter 49cc/50cc I can for the school (2 miles) and the use in food (5 miles).

1. What brand (s) should be studied? I found a lot of "brand-Less" moped scooter for less than $ 1,000, but I've heard that not one they go, because its hard to find parts and services.

2. How do I make a moped faster? I read that in Western Australia, a moped must not exceed 30 mph (even if not faster). Most of the scooters, which I found through Google with a speed limit from 30 to 35 mph, I imagine it would be better a few parts, especially when walking on a hill. In addition to the permitted speed limit where I live 35 or 40 mph

3. Where can I get a moped in the north of Seattle, Washington? I read it is better to buy in the place of online shopping.

4. How are gas efficient motorcycles? Range? Who is the gas most efficiently? To overcome to be able to claim Yamaha Scooter 100mpg ...

(more. ..)

No comments:

Post a Comment