Friday, December 25, 2009

D Cup Swimwear I Need Advice On Swimwear =0)?

I need advice on swimwear =0)? - d cup swimwear

Hello everyone, I am pleased to advise in a bathing suit, because the online sites have left me, about what good and evil is confused. I'm a size 14 bottom
medium-and 36 C / D cup top, depending on where the business and I am 5'3 and are looking to buy a bikini or tankini, but do not know where to start. I used to have a UK size 26, it is a completely new experience for buying, I have to go, what to install easily. But I really want and it sounds stupid, but can look at my new figure and well, while my friend surprised. I try to avoid black, because I was so dark, it can see from my picture is.as, I am very pale and I thought the best blues / pink. I think I'm an hourglass or pear-shaped belt is the smallest part of me. (lower half is slightly larger than the upper half)

Advice or links to my exact address Swimwear Wou, ld, in recognition of my brain is confused and disoriented = 0) and cheers for reading tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment