Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gibson Heat Pump Heat Pump Fuse Blown?

Heat Pump fuse blown? - gibson heat pump

I just bought a house and was replacing an old mercury stat with a new programmable digital. My father began to set, before I knew it off, and no need to label each wire. Their reasoning is color coded in an old letter to the letter anyway.

Well, it's a problem, but I think I've worked with good color coding cable anyway, because we have a thread of blue and black wire, it had cinnamon band (I think he wanted to be a son prior installation black?) Was the remainder quite simple (red, yellow, white, orange, green, blue and beige / black)

Now he could not turn off the power before installation. I cut the waves on the installation media, but my new theory is that they have exceeded the son and a fuse of the bomb.

I have a Gibson split system heat pump. My goal today is to open it and find the fuse and replace. The current configuration is not all about power, including the fan. Evidence that more power?

No comments:

Post a Comment